My MB is a Santa Rosa, and I’m annoyed that Apple doesn’t officially recognize that it supports Win7 64bit.
After some poking around, here’s how I got it to work.
- Download Bootcamp 4.0 Drivers, here’s a link on some Apple CDN for the .pkg file containing the drivers:
- Open this file with 7Zip in Windows, (the old version 4.65 is advised, here’s a link to download the portable 7-Zip version 4.65) and go through a few layers to extract
- Rename the file from
- Extract the iso with 7Zip to a folder.
- From the Windows start menu, search for “cmd”, and right-click to run as administrator.
- Navigate to the extracted folder, for example:
- From the prompt in that folder, run “msiexec /i BootCamp64.msi”
This worked for me, hope it helps you.